Non Linear Junction Detector EDD-24T | JJN Digital |
The EDD-24T is a compact handheld Non Linear Junction Detector or NLJD. It will detect the presence of semiconductor circuits that are used in all modern electronic devices such as mobile phones, tracking devices, listening devices, covert cameras, digital voice recorders, SIM cards etc. Importantly, the EDD-24T will detect such devices whether they are switched on and in use, powered on but in standby mode, or even switched off without any power.
- EDD-24T Handheld Electronic Device Detector - Weight 700g
- Charger - 110V to 240V AC input (Auto Switching) with International Adaptors Output 5V DC 2A
- Compact Military Standard Carry Case
- Handheld Non Linear Junction Detector (NLJD)
- Detects all types of electronics - whether active, passive or even switched off
- Easy to operate with an intuitive user friendly interface
- 2.4 GHz Transmit - 4 Watts
- 2nd Harmonic (4.8 GHz) and 3rd Harmonic (7.2 GHz) Receivers
- As powerful and sensitive as much larger so called ‘portable’ units
- Detected material Indicator ‘Silicon’ or ‘Metal'
- Will even detect the latest NANO SIM cards from up to 20cm.
- Audible Tone and Demodulation Function through speaker or earphones
- Battery life up to 4.5 hours
- Weight just 700g
- Machined Aluminium Enclosure with Moulded Plastic Antenna Cover
- Supplied in a Military Standard carry case