HSA-Q1 Handheld RF Spectrum Analyser | JJN Digital |
The HSA-Q1 is a fully integrated portable RF Spectrum Analyser designed specifically for professional countermeasures use. With a frequency range of 0 to 13.4 GHz and sweep time of just half a second, it offers unprecented performance in a truly handheld package.
Price on request
The HSA-Q1 is a fully integrated portable RF Spectrum Analyser designed specifically for professional countermeasures use (TSCM). It has been designed with the highest possible technical specification to ensure maximum detection capability and has a range of invaluable features to aid countermeasures RF detection or ‘Sweeps’. Despite its technical capability the HSA-Q1 remains easy to operate with an intuitive user friendly interface.
HSA-Q1 features a wide 1 MHz to 13.44GHz frequency range with a sweep time of just 0.5 seconds (faster in shorter spans) to ensure detection of all types of RF signals especially modern pulsed burst signals that can be missed by slower sweeping units.
- Frequency Range 1 MHz to 13.44 GHz
- Sweep time of just 0.5 seconds (Full Range)
- Spectrogram Waterfall Function for detected signal analysis
- Tune & Listen demodulation function - AM/WFM/NFM
- Data Logging to USB Stick with Time & Date stamp
- Background Memory Function to compare previous sweeps
- Very High RF Sensitivity (-80 dBm Sweep, -100 dBm Direct Tune)
- 6" TFT Display Screen - Outdoor Readable
- Audio through internal Speaker or Earphones
- Multi-element custom antenna supplied
- Internal Lithium Polymer Battery - 4 Hours Battery Life
- Weight just 1.3kg
- Machined Aluminium Enclosure
- Supplied in Compact Military Standard Carry Case