RAKSA iDet RF detector
RAKSA iDet Selective RF Detector can be used to detect and locate in a near field a wide variety of radio transmitters used for a secret access to information or its leakage.
RAKSA iDet detects:
- Cellular phones of GSM 850/ 900E/1800/1900, UMTS 850/ 900/1800/1900/2100 (3G), CDMA 450 (A-H)/800/1900, DECT
- Cordless DECT phones
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi devices
- Wireless video cameras
- Radio transmitters with analog modulation (AM, FM, PM)
- Radio transmitters with digital modulation and continuous carrier (FSK, PSK, etc.)
- Radio transmitters with wideband modulation up to 10 MHz bandwidth
- GPS tracking systems
RAKSA iDet is a superheterodyne receiver with low IF and frequency synthesizer. Scanning and analyzing cycle period is 1.0-1.5 sec.
- signal detection against the background interference
- high speed of scanning and analyzing
- detection of digital, analog and wideband signals
- adaptation to the background noise in Monitoring Mode
- difference search mode
- audio monitoring through the built-in speaker
- signals frequency and level measurement
- alarm events log
- silent alert signal (vibration mode)
- no need for external antenna
- interface languages: Deutsch, English, Espanol, Francais, Italiano, Русский
RAKSA iDet can operate within guard, sweep, search, difference search modes and monitoring of digital signals.